- The sixth series in our GPTEC 2018 presentation recommendations
- Avoid late fees. Six days left of early bird registrations!
- Here’s our next set of recommended presentations at GPTEC 2018
- Your conference experience starts here… at your fingertips!
- Kicking off this month’s GPTEC 2018 presentation recommendations are…
- Early bird registrations closing in one month. Have you registered?
- Our GPTEC 2018 presentation picks for the week
- Introducing our Gold Partner, RACGP
- More hand-picked GPTEC 2018 presentation suggestions for you
- GPTEC 2018 suggestions tailored just for you PLUS we introduce our closing keynote speaker
- Announcing our Platinum Partnership with Flinders University, Prideaux Centre!
- We are excited to welcome our Silver Partner: Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine!
- The GPTEC 2018 conference program is now available – which sessions will you attend?
- Call for Abstracts extended to Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- Abstract submissions will close in three days – do not miss out!
- Get excited – registrations for GPTEC 2018 are now open!
ATTENDING GPTEC 2018?
Help us spread the word by adding one of the buttons below to your email signature.
RELATED CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
From the Torres Strait to Cunnamulla, Queensland rural doctors and health professionals have diverse backgrounds and experience a spectrum of practice settings.
This years’ theme COME TOGETHER Many journeys: Common ground created an opportunity to come together to connect with each other and update across a variety of rural and remote health topics. The conference is ideal for remote, rural and regional practitioners, students, policy leaders and health administrators.
RDAQ 2018 is a unique opportunity to share experiences, develop new skills and connect with colleagues.
NB Medical, Britain’s market leader in GP education has joined forces with Medcast, to bring you a one-day, face-to-face, CPD opportunity that will have you coming back year after year. Hot Topics is a lecture style course for GPs that includes:
- The latest pertinent medical research, GP guidelines and papers presented by GPs.
- A series of short presentations including recent findings from the medical literature which are pertinent for GPs.
- The presentations are snappy, focused, fun and interactive. The atmosphere is light, relaxed and friendly.
- A detailed reference book which summarises the evidence from around approximately 150 clinical Hot Topics which are commonly dealt with in primary care. This will enable you to practice evidence-based medicine with the latest research at your fingertips.
Evidence-based medicine for primary care – fun, interactive, chunked and not-to-be-missed, especially if you don’t have time to read all the latest research.
Dates: SYDNEY, NSW – 19 May 2018 – International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour
MELBOURNE, VIC – 26 May 2018 – Melbourne Convention Centre
ADELAIDE, SA – 02 Jun 2018 – Stamford Plaza Adelaide
PERTH, WA – 09 Jun 2018 – Perth Convention Centre