CONFERENCE HANDBOOK PARTNER
|13SICK, National Home Doctor Service||25|
|Black Dog Institute||4|
|Flinders University, Prideaux Centre||27|
|General Practice Mental Health Standards||24|
|GP Supervisors Australia||22|
|Medcast Pty Ltd||1|
|Northern Territory GP Education||30|
INVITATION TO SWITCH UP YOUR BUSINESS
GPTEC 2018 will embrace the theme of Switch On with innovative and exciting partnership and exhibition options. This conference will offer a unique opportunity to increase your organisation’s profile and build relationships with 500+ Australian and international medical professionals who are passionate about quality GP education and training.
Raise your profile and add value to your brand by showing your support.
- Increase brand awareness among GP educators, supervisors, practice managers and State and Commonwealth health departments
- Build meaningful relationships with GP educators and supervisors
- Be recognised as an industry leader for contributing to industry knowledge, education and networking
- Showcase your products and services to a captive audience
- Reach 500+ people who influence thousands of future GPs
- Future proof your brand by placing it into an educational context
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to the continued growth and development of GP educators
All applications for partnership and/or exhibition packages must be submitted online by clicking on the button below. Packages are allocated on first-in basis.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Partnership Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email at email@example.com.